|HOMEPAGE | ABOUT MPC | SERVICES | DESIGN PROCESS | PORTFOLIO | SLIDESHOWS | CONTACT MPC
All websites are created using old fashioned tried and tested technique in HTML, CSS & Java coding.
These are the program coding languages the World Wide Web understand to translate into producing a fully functional website.
The advantages for producing websites in this manner as opposed to online website designing software.
• The presentation is more universal.
• Universal choice of images and colours.
• Optimisation of sites for viewing in any browser.
• Email addresses can be created and connected to clients own email addresses.
MPC WebDesign provides two levels of website hosting.
Upgrading to Advanced is available anytime. Downgrades only applies at time of renewal.
PLEASE NOTE: It is strongly recommended that if you would like a website from MPC WebDesign, this includes a domain acquisition by us.
We strongly decline to host websites purchased externally by third parties.
These include but are not limited to.
• Fairground hire and amusement park websites. The website designer Martin Cooper is a well-known fairground enthusiast, He has over 25 years of experience with supporting the fairgrounds and amusements park, this is advantageous for prospective clients from these fields. He processes a wealthy collection of photos for use for attractions.
• Local DJ sites. Martin hosts a website for a very good friend of his.
• These are not the only sectors which Martin can provide websites for. Any site can be produced providing the relevant text and material is provided.
• NB: One method Martin has reluctance to put into practice is copying images from Google Search. This is where the copyright issues from photographs can come into force. Martin has seen various other sites using photographs taken from Google as illustrations an unfortunately as a copyright holder for his own photographic work he does not agree with third parties generating income in this manner. He strongly advises other website creators and programmers to restrain from using this method unless this is dealing with copyright free material.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS...
We have set-up social media platforms in the past however I am quite reluctant to provide these now.
As they are quite user friendly these days I strongly recommend you set your own pages and profiles to your own tailor made requirement so you can control the platforms and get direct response from your target audience.
I personally only use on a regular basis Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and am reluctant to branch out further.
NOTE: The entire content of this site and all photographs are subject to copyright.
Copyright © MPC WebDesign
Successful non-profit spare time enterprise serving the entertainment industry..